Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018: The EAMCET 2018 is the Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission into various Arts, Commerce, Science UG courses. The EAMCET is conducted in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State. The AP EAMCET is the State Level Common entrance examination is regulated by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). The AP-EAMCET is the entrance test for engineering, agriculture and pharmacy courses offered by the colleges/institutions located in Andhra Pradesh state.
AP EAMCET 2018
AP EAMCET Application Form: The candidates who have completed their graduation and want to go for the higher study must apply for the AP EAMCET 2018. After the completion of 10+2 is Science, Commerce stream, the applicants will also become eligible to admit in a large number of Engineering and other degree courses like B.Tech, BE, B.Arch, B.Pharmacy and many other. To Apply for the AP-EAMCET 2018, the AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 is necessary to fill. The AP-Eamcet online Application form is now available on the JNTU Official Website. Candidates also advised that they must fill the application form carefully. Because after the final submission of AP-EAMCET Registration Form, the correction will not be possible. So aspirants also carry the important documents and educational qualification certificate with them.
AP EAMCET Exam Date 2018 | Important Dates
The candidates also check the tentative EAMCET Exam Dates mentioned in the table given here.
|AP EAMCET Notification Release Date||Last week of January 2018|
|AP EAMCET Application Form Availability||1st week of February 2018|
|AP-EAMCET Application Form Last date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction of data/ Correction Window||1st week of April 2018|
|AP-EAMCET Admit Card Declaration Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date||Last week of April 2018|
|Release of Answer Key||Last Week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starting date||3rd week of May 2018|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Aspirants must belong to the Andhra Pradesh.
- Complete the 10+2 class with Science- Medical or Non-Medical field.
- The Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Maths is compulsory as per the course.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of Diploma course can also apply.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2017.
- There is no upper age limitation.
AP EAMCET Application Form Fee 2018
- Registration Fee is Rs.450/-
- Application Fee Payable through AP Online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
JNTU AP EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2018
APEAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
- Mode of Question Paper: Online Computer Based
- Exam Duration: 3 hours.
- Subjects Name: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions: 160 questions
- Type of questions: Objective Type MCQs
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question
- There is no negative marking.
- The question paper contains questions in “English” and “Telugu” medium only.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Steps to Apply EAMCET AP 2018 Online
- Login the official web link posted below
- Search for the Apply Online Link
- The AP EAMCET Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the required detail as per the SSC Certificate.
- Upload all mentioned documents via the online mode.
- Deposit the Application Form Fee via given modes
- Verify the application form again carefully
- Make the final submission by click on the Submit Button.
- Save and Print the application form for later use.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018
The JNTU will provide the AP-EAMCET Admit Card to the candidates who have applied for the EAMCET Test in Andhra Pradesh UG Admission. To appear the Entrance Test, AP-EAMCET Hall Ticket is necessary. The candidates will get the call letter before One Week of Exam Date. Applicants still wait and visit here regularly. The EAMCET Admit Card 2018 will also available on the JNTU EAMCET official portal.
AP EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
After the successful completion of EAMCET Entrance Examination, the JNTU also publish the APEAMCET Answer Key on their official portal. The EAMCET Answer key for all set exam paper will available after 5-7 days of termination of the exam paper. Aspirants also calculate their expected marks with the help of EAMCET Exam Paper Solution.
AP EAMCET 2018 Result
We all very well know that the After the completion of the exam paper, all aspirants eagerly waiting for the exam result. After the 15 days of completion of the examination, the JNTU will upload the AP EAMCET Result on their official website. The candidates can check the EAMCET Scorecard with the help of APEAMCET Admit Card Number, User ID, password etc. During the downloading of final mark sheet and cut off marks, aspirants must remember all these details.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
The candidates who successfully shortlist for the AP EAMCET 2018 will further invite for the counseling. The JNTU will provide the top colleges in AP State. The candidates also make the registration for the AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 and choose any of college as their wish. The applicants will get the admission on the basis of rank or marks score in the entrance examination. For more details, the applicants are advised to visit the official website of AP-EAMCET 2018.
AP Eamcet Application Form 2018: Apply here