CENTAC 2018:- Candidates who are willingly waiting for the CENTAC 2018. We have provided here on this page complete details about it. CENTAC 2018 will be conducted for admission into many UG Course in the field of Engineering & Pharmacy. Central Admission Committee authority conduct the admission process for admission into various govt institute of Puducherry & other state/UTs. There will be no entrance exam conduct by the authority. Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the 10+2 or equivalent board examination. Check here the complete information regarding CENTAC 2018.
Candidates now can apply CENTAC 2018 through the visit the official site. We have suggested to all students that they also check all the CENTAC 2018 Eligibility Criteria before filling the CENTAC application form. Candidates can apply the Online form only through online mode. Applicants can apply the CENTAC Application Form 2018 before the last date which is different to streams. Candidates who wants to enroll and curious waiting for the CENTAC 2018, Now they are ready to submit their online application form of CENTAC by which they can get admission in Various courses.
CENTAC 2018 Application Form
The CENTAC (Central Admission Committee) authority is all set to disclose the CENTAC 2018 Application form. The Board yearly take new admissions for the B.tech course in various engineering streams through entrance exam. The CENTAC Application form 2018 will be available online on the official site of the CENTAC Apply Online in the month of May every year. Students check the eligibility criteria in all aspects are invited to apply by May 2018 by submitting the online application form on or before the application closing date.
CENTAC Exam Dates 2018
Below, we have updated the tentative schedule of CENTAC 2018
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|CENTAC Online Application Availability||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last Date of form submission||Last week of May 2018|
|Last Date of receipt of online printout||2nd week of June 2018|
|CENTAC Merit List Published||4th week of June 2018|
|CENTAC Counselling Start date||4th week of July 2018|
CENTAC Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before applying the CENTAC 2018 Application form applicants can check the CENTAC Eligibility Criteria below
- Applicants should be a Indian.
- Lower Age Limit: For BAMS, applicant’s lower age limit is 17 Years (as on 1st October 2018).
- Upper Age Limit: For B.Tech, the upper age limit is 21 years (as on 1st July 2018). There is 3 years relaxation for SC Candidates.
CENTAC Qualification Criteria
For B.Tech Course
- Applicant must have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- Qualify the 12th examination with Physics & Mathematics along with one of the given subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer Science.
- Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category).
- For SC, 3 attempts application & for other, only two attempts.
For B.Pharma Course
- Applicant must have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- Pass the 12th examination with Physics & Chemistry along with one of the given subjects: Mathematics /Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer Science.
- Applicants must have secure 45% marks (40% marks for reserve category)
- There are no attempt limits for B.Pharma.
For BAMS Course
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard.
- Qualify the 12th exam with Physics, Biology, Chemistry & English subjects individually.
- Applicants must obtain at least 50% marks (For GEN), 40% marks (For SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (For OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/OPH (GEN & OBC).
- Only one attempt limit.
CENTAC Application Fee
Candidates can pay the CENTAC Application fee only through online (credit card/debit card/net banking) mode. The fee structure is provided below
|Courses||Fee (GEN category)||Fee (Reserved Category)|
CENTAC Application Form Document needed
Candidates have to attach the following documents with the printout of the application form:
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Age proof (Birth Certificate or 10th mark sheet)
- Copy of Online Payment
- Nationality Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Permanent Integrated Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply CENTAC Application Form 2018 Online
- The examination authority will provided the CENTAC 2018 Application Form through online mode.
- Applicants will able to apply the application form from May, 2018.
- During the filling application form, Applicants must provided mail id & mobile number, Scanned image also.
- Candidates, those fill the form for Law courses have to submit separate application forms.
- Applicants must pay the application fee.
- After the form submission, candidates take the print copy of the filled application form & send it by post/courier or submitted in person in the given address along with all the required documents:
CENTAC office PEC Campus, Pillaichavady,
Puducherry – 605 014
CENTAC Merit List 2018
After completion of the application form, the CENTAC Merit List will be published by the authority. The CENTAC 2018 merit list will be made on the basis of the exam marks secure by the participators in their qualifying examination. The merit list will be released on the June 2018 through online mode. Candidates have to enter their application number/date of birth, select course & click on show status button to check the merit list details.
CENTAC Seat Reservation
Applicants can check the CENTAC Seat Reservation, We have provided below in a tabular format
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||11|
|Backward Classes Muslims (BCM)||2|
|Most Backward Classes (MBC)||18|
|Extreme Backward Classes (EBC)||2|
|Scheduled Caste (ST)||16|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom (Fighter (FF)||4|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen||1 or 3**|
|Candidate who are Meritorious in Sports (SP)||1|
CENTAC Counselling 2018
After release the Merit list, The examination authority will be invited candidates for CENTAC Counselling 2018. The CNTAC Counselling through offline mode. Before the counselling process, Applicants will be called for the document verification through SMS/Email. During the document verification process, candidate’s original documents should be verified. The counselling schedule & process will be published on the official site. The authority will also intimate students via call letters. Candidates have to pay the admission fee through the online mode to participate in the counselling procedure.
CENTAC Admission 2018
Applicants will get admission into their preferred course on the basis of the CENTAC Merit list. After the completion of the counseling procedure within one week, the authority will release a CENTAC Seat allotment list. Candidates have to download their provisional allotment letter through online from the website. Applicantss have to report at the allotted center within a given time period with all the required documents. In case, candidates will be failed to report on a given time, their seat will be cancelled.
If any candidates have query or doubt regarding CENTAC 2018 than they can comment us in the below box.