Sharda University Admission Test 2018: The SUAT is the Sharda University Admission Test is the entrance examination test for admission in Sharda University, Delhi. The Sharda University offered a large number of courses like B.Tech. BE, B.Arch, B.Pharmacy and many other. The Applicants interested to join the higher study under the affiliation of Sharda University can also apply for the SUAT 2018. Only the successfully shortlisted candidates will become eligible to take admission in the Sharda University Noida. Students willing to join the Sharda University Entrance test 2018 can check SUAT Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results here.
The Sharda University is now going to conduct the SUAT 2018. The SUAT is the Admission Test for the various Engineering, Law, Medical, and other Degree courses. After completion of 12th Class examination successfully, candidates can apply for the Sharda University Admission Test 2018. The candidates now have a golden chance to make their dreams true via taking admission in Sharda University. Applicants also required to fill the Sharda University Application Form 2018 to make enrollment for SUAT 2018. The SUAT Application Form will release in the month of February 2018. The candidates can apply for the SUAT via the online mode before the last date. The SUAT Application Form Deadline will reach in April 2018.
SUAT Application Form 2018
The candidates going to fill the SUAT Application Form 2018 can also meet the important instructions given here. The Applicants also read all guidelines mentioned on this page before online registration.
- Make the Registration via ONLINE Mode.
- The application form will available on the Sharda University official Web portal.
- Fill all application form carefully.
- Always fill the trusted and relevant information.
- Don’t let any column empty or Half filled.
- It may become the reason of application form rejection.
- Always carry the required documents with himself/ herself.
- Adhar Card Number is also mandatory.
SUAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility For UG Courses Programmes
- 12th class from any recognized board.
- Must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Foreign national candidates are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Candidates with JEE also apply for the SUAT 2018
Eligibility For PG Programmes
- Graduation passed from the recognized University of India.
- For foreign nationals, prescribed educational qualification is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and should meet the equivalence criteria of Association of Indian Universities
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
SUAT Exam Dates 2018
|SUAT 2018 Important Dates||Date|
|SUAT Notification Release Date||February 2018|
|SUAT Application Form Start Date||March 2018|
|SUAT Application Form Last Date||April 2018|
|Application Fee Last Date||April 2018|
|SUAT Admit Card Release Date||May 2018|
|SUAT Result Declaration||June 2018|
|SUAT Counselling Commencement||June 2018|
|SUAT Exam Date||May 2018|
Sharda University Admission Test 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based
- Language: English
- Question Paper Pattern: Objective MCQs
- Number of Questions: 100
- Time Duration: 90 Mins
- Negative Marking: NA
- Subject: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
SUAT 2018 Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under-Graduate (Non-PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
SUAT Application Form Fee 2018
- The application fee for SUAT 2018 is Rs. 1000/-
- Applicants can submit the application fee via
- Cash Payment – Submitted at Sharda University Fee Counter or deposit cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card
- Demand Draft – Drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
SUAT Admit Card 2018
The Sharda University also provides the SUAT Hall Ticket to the candidates to provide permission to enter the examination hall. Without Admit Card, the examiner will not allow writing the exam paper. The SUAT 2018 Admit card will available in the Month of May 2018. The applicants can check and download SUAT Entrance Exam Admit Card before 15 days of exam date from the Sharda University Official Website.
Sharda University SUAT Result 2018
The Sharda University also provide the SUAT Result 2018 to the aspirants have appeared the SUAT 2018. It is expected that this year the number of candidates will increase as compared to the previous few years. So the competition becomes tough. Applicants need to prepare well for Sharda University Admission Test 2018. After the 3-4 weeks of completion of SUAT 2018, the SUAT Scorecard will be published on the SUAT official website. Aspirants also check more detail via the official web link posted here. For more query, you can also write us in the given comment box.
SUAT Application Form 2018: Apply here