Telangana EAMCET 2018: The TS EAMCET 2018 is the state level entrance examination to provide admission in various UG professional courses like Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical. Jawahar lal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad conducts the Telangana State EAMCET 2018 every year on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The Telangana Common Entrance Test exam is a way to get admission in Technical and Non-technical Engineering, Medical, and Agriculture courses offered by the various colleges or universities in the Telangana state. The candidates can TS EAMCET Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result and more other detail.
TS EAMCET 2018
TS EAMCET Application Form: Yearly the various colleges and Universities participate in the Telangana EAMCET Examination. Mainly the JNTU regulate the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. The candidates wishing to apply for the TS EAMCET 2018 also need to fill up the TE EAMCET Application Form 2018. The TS-EAMCET Application Form filling mode is online only. Candidates need to visit the EAMCET official website. After the successful completion of 12th class in Medical and Non-Medical Stream, aspirants can apply for the Telangana EAMCET 2018. Candidates also suggested that they must fill the application form carefully.
Instruction For TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
- Application form will available through ONLINE Mode
- Fill the application form without any error
- In correction will not be possible after the final submission.
- Applicants also pay the application fee along with the Application Form via online or offline mode.
- Enter all detail written on the 10th or 12th Certificate.
- Also, carry a scanned photograph and signature
- Prevent to fill the false information
- Don’t miss any information to enter.
Download: List of UG Engineering Exams in 2018
TS EAMCET Exam Dates 2018
|Telangana EAMCET Notification Release Date||1st week of February 2018|
|TS EAMCET Application Form Availability||2nd week of February 2018|
|TS-EAMCET Application Form Last date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction of data/ Correction Window||1st week of April 2018|
|TS-EAMCET Admit Card Declaration Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|TS EAMCET Exam Dates||Last week of April 2018|
|Release of Answer Key||Last Week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starting date||3rd week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have the Indian Nationality
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Age Criteria:
- For Engineering & Pharmacy courses, aspirants must complete the 16 years of age
- There is no upper age limit.
- In case of B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc.(CA & BM) courses, aspirants should complete 17 years of age
- Upper Age limit is 22 years
- For SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years
- The Age is calculated as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Applicants should have passed 12th or SSC from a recognized board from TS State.
- The necessary subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Applicants should obtain the 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma holders can also apply.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The question paper language is English and Telugu only.
- Question Paper Mode: Online Computer Based Exam
- Type of questions: Objective Type MCQs
- Exam Duration: 3 hours.
- Required Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Total Number of Questions: 160 questions
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question
- There is no negative marking.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Syllabus
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018
In the Last Week of April 2018, the JNTU is going to conduct the TS EAMCET 2018 for various universities or Institutions. The JATU also provide the TA-EamCET Hall Ticket to the candidates who are successfully enrolled with the Telangana EAMCET conducting authority. Before the one week of TS EAMCET Exam Date, the TS EAMCET Admit Card will available to the candidates. So the aspirants visit here regularly to download the EAMCET Call Letter.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2018
The Telangana EAMCET Answer Key consists of the all set solutions of question paper. The applicants also get the TS EAMCET Answer Key all set after the 5-7 days of conduction of examination. The Question Paper solutions will available through the online mode. JNTU will publish the Answer key on their official website or TS EAMCET 2018 Online Platform.
TS EAMCET Result 2018
The JNTU also announce the TS Eamcet Exam Result to the applicants who have appeared the EAMCET examination. The TS EAMCET Result will available after the 15 days of successful completion of the exam. Due to a large number of aspirants, the result will available through the online mode. No offline scorecard will send to the candidates. Candidates also check and download the TS EAMCET Cut off Marks 2018 along with the final result.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling
After the announcement of TS EAMCET Result 2018, the JNTU start the Counselling for the candidates. JNTU provide the seat allocation to the aspirants in different colleges or Institutions in Telangana state. There are a large number of top Engineering, Medical, Agriculture colleges are available in the TS State. The Selection of candidates and seat allotment will perform on the basis of Rank Wise. The information regarding TS EAMCET Counselling will update on the official website on given time.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018: Apply here