TS EAMCET 2018: The TS EAMCET 2018 is the state level Common Entrance Examination. The Telangana EAMCET is the way to enter in various Bachelor Degree professional courses like Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical. Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad has taken the responsibility to release the TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 this year on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The candidates want to join the Technical and Non-technical Engineering, Medical, and Agriculture courses must need to check the information given here.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
The candidates who want to fill the TS Eamcet Application Form 2018 can now apply here. At the end of this article, we have posted the direct web link to check and download the Telangana State EAMCET Application Form. The TS EAMCET Registration Form will available in the month of February as like previous year status. The candidates will have one month of time duration to apply for the TS EAMCET 2018. Candidates need to refer the Online mode to make the registration for Telangana EAMCET 2018. The online process is going to start soon. So the aspirants collect all important detail and data carefully. Candidates don’t wait for the last date. Because due to the various number of applicants, the online server may become slow. Check more detail mentioned here.
Download: List of UG Engineering Exams in 2018
Important Guidelines for TS EAMCET Application Form 2018.
The aspirants going to apply for the TS EAMCET 2018 also need to check the TS EAMCET Application Form Important Guidelines and Instructions here.
- ADHAR CARD Number is Mandatory to fill the Application Form
- The candidates need to apply through Online Mode Only.
- Online Application Form will available on the JNTU TS EAMCET Official Website.
- No offline applications form will be accepted.
- Candidates fill the application Form carefully.
- Reduce the chances of Error.
- Candidates don’t fill any false or half information.
- Fill all columns of TS EAMCET Application Form with proper and sufficient detail
- Aspirants fill the Name, Father Name, and other important detail according to the 10th and 12th certificate.
- Upload the scanned Passport size Photograph and Signature as per the mentioned dimensions.
Check Application form carefully before the submission. After the final submission, the correction will not possible.
TS EAMCET 2018 Important Links
|TS EAMCET 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
|TS EAMCET Exam Dates 2018|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
|TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket|
TS EAMCET 2018 Result
TS EAMCET Application Form Rejection
- Incomplete Application Form
- Fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- False or incorrect information is furnished.
- Application Form is submitted after the last date.
- Non-receipt of the application by the notified date and time.
- In case of fails to submission of TS EAMCET Application fee
Step by Step TS EAMCET Application Form Filling Process
- First of all, Login the official web link posted below
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- The TS EAMCET Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all mentioned detail as per the SSC/ 10th Certificate.
- Upload all asked documents via the online mode.
- Pay the Application Form Fee via above mentioned modes.
- Again verify the application form carefully
- Click on the submit button to make the final submission.
- Save and Print the application form receipt for later use.
TS EAMCET Application Fee 2018
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
- Application Fee Payable through TS Online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.